MENU

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Our Staff

with 0 comments

October Bettencourt
I am the owner and founder of October Studios. A friend once suggested that I get into modeling, however I found that being on the other side of the lens was a better fit for me. I absorbed everything about Second Life photography. With a real world background in photography and graphic design, I decided to open my own photography studio about 2 months after joining Second Life.

When you look at the work of our studio you will notice the passion, romance, and unusual angles; this is my signature style—a style that I have taught my entire staff. It isn’t about just taking the shot, it is about creating art. It is finding beauty. It is looking into a relationship and finding love. It is learning about the client and putting their needs first.

Since I started shooting on location, one of my desires was to have my own photography sim that provided beautiful backdrops for couple and group photos. A place unrestricted to scripts and rezzing limitations; a place that inspires creativity and beauty for all Second Life photographers. From the time I started opened my studio, my business has grown more than tenfold. On my staff you will see photographers, editors, builders, models and terraformers. I am proud to have a talented team who inspires me and who I love to work with every day. A team who is more like family than staff. As you view their work, and read their bios, you will see an array of talented people who find beauty and art in everything that they do.

October Studios is a place where art is created. See the world through our lens, and you will never see Second Life the same.



Mike Stancato

Hey! My name is Mike. I am an editor for one of the best photography studios here in Second Life. Although I love editing, there are many other hobbies that I enjoy spending time on. Building, texturing, scripting, and shooting photos, are all things I guarantee you will catch me doing. I am fairly new to Second Life, but don't let my age fool you. I am a fast learner, and work hard at being as creative as I can be.

I am also the creator, and main editor of OSSD (October Studios / Stancato Designs). OSSD is a high end editing studio where I display my work, teach other co-workers tips and tricks about editing, and also stream live, to an in-game video screen so that clients and co-workers can watch me work.

If there is anything that you need help with, or even want to collaborate on a project, don't be afraid ask. I enjoy meeting new friends and working with people.   -Mike




Danika Hollow

Hello <: My name is D, Dani, Danika Hollow (sometimes 'Snookie Hollywood'), and I'm the resident Close-Up Shot Extraordinaire.  I'm the straight up OG of the studio and proud to be October's right hand.  Photography is my passion, and you will become my inspiration.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and everything is beautiful to me.  My specialty is bringing out the beauty in you, and the scene around you, without over-editing.  When I'm not taking pretty pictures, you can find me at my house, or any fine establishment that plays good house-electro :P.  I'm an image shifter, and I go through different stages of diva, from the Broken-Hearted Diva, to Lady GaGa, to Britney Bish, and right now I'm an ElfieWhore<3.  I live by my tattoo: ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  σηℓץ  Ⓖⓞⓓ  ςαη  נu∂gз  м℮  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

My Life's Current Song:  Time of My Life/Dirty Bit - Black Eyed Peas.



Bela

Heya,

I'm Bela and I’ve been in SL for almost 4 years. I’m the cheeky neko of the group and can get away with almost anything cause I’m so cute *pokes Oct playfully.*

I love doing instudio photography. My speciality is green screen because the possibilities are endless.

My other passion is furniture building, interior design, terraforming land. You have to see my Zen Garden .

I'd like to thank October for letting me be a part of the team and teaching me how to be a better photographer.

Anything else you want to know shoot me an Im.. I don't bite ;) much...



Audrey Cresci (Muse)

I was born to SL to discover unlimited human imagination...

I called myself Muse ever since I learned that I was the measure of my own life. So, I’m the muse to myself - to feed my own imagination.

I started working with October Studios in Dec 2010. I mostly perform wedding photos and location shots.  I have always loved witnessing the most precious times of other people’s lives: your vows - the second that you put on that ring, full of hope, and give each other a loving kiss.

I love to take photos because it halts mortality and time. It capture the moment that will never repeat and a smile that will never be the same again. It makes that one second eternal.

I love discovering, finding the new, creating the new. I love to watch people and discover the way they move and the secret beauty that is hidden in their own existence.

For rest of my life I'll be chasing the light to illuminate and capture the moments that will never return.



Lucretia Robbiani

I have been in Second Life off and on for over four years. A keen photographer in RL, I have been able to bring my love for photography and graphic design to SL and have been intrigued with the possibilities SL offers.

I have a particular interest in portraiture & location shooting. I love to discover the underlying emotion hidden within SL....to explore it’s beautiful sims & interact with it’s denizens through the art of photography. Photography enables me to discover facets of SL that might not be apparent at first glance and I feel enormously privaledged that others allow me to share these moments with them.








Willow

Hey Willow here or W for my friends,

I'm a photographer's assistant at October Studios. I've been a graphic designer for about 4 years and a webdesigner for a year and half. I 've been on Second Life for a year, and I'm also a  Certified model from the MPI Agency on there.  Working for October has been a great way for me to associate my love for photoshop and my interest in Second Life.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment